- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Temporary partial closure of Belair Line due to essential maintenance
Monday, 11 April 2022
Due to essential maintenance works, the Belair Line will be partially closed from first service 17 April to last service 18 April 2022, and from first service 7 May to last service 8 May 2022.
Adelaide Metro train services will not operate between Mitcham Railway Station and Belair Railway Station during these closures, with substitute buses instead operating for commuters between the two stations.
Trains will continue to run as normal between Adelaide Railway Station and Mitcham Railway Station on these dates. No bike shuttles will run during these partial closures.
These closures are required to undertake essential maintenance and safety activities on the Belair line between Mitcham and Belair Railway Stations. They have been scheduled on the weekend/public holiday to minimise impact on commuters.
The Department thanks commuters for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
For the latest public transport information, please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call us on 1300 311 108, 7am to 8pm daily.