- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Working together to connect the people and places of South Australia
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport works as part of the community to deliver effective planning policy, efficient transport, and valuable social and economic infrastructure. By harnessing the diversity of our purposes and people we strive to achieve positive outcomes that will improve the lifestyles of all South Australians every day.
See the DIT Customer Service Charter for more details about our commitment to customer-focused services that underpins our work.
Transport Planning and Program Development develops the policies and legal instruments; and establishes the strategic plans, standards and program management frameworks for network development that are designed to deliver customer, community and economic benefits and outcomes.
Road and Marine Services connect our communities by providing safe, reliable and efficient movements and flows of goods, services and people across the State’s Roads and Marine networks.
South Australian Public Transport Authority offers safe well-connected and customer-focused services for mass transit movement.
Across Government Services provides building construction delivery and property related services to State Government clients.
Transport Project Delivery delivers infrastructure safely and efficiently to sustain and support growth, and maximise the benefit of Government’s investments in transport assets.
Public Affairs listens to, informs, educates and collaborates with our customers and stakeholders to deliver improved outcomes for them, our communities, our economy and our state.
People and Corporate Services delivers internal services that enable the department and its people to fully comply with our obligations, do our work and deliver on our commitments by managing the enterprise’s human resources, finances, core business processes and systems.
North-South Corridor Program Delivery Office develops the plans and oversees the delivery of infrastructure needed to connect the North-South Corridor and enhance the economic opportunity and livability for the communities it serves.
See the Department for Infrastructure and Transport Executive Organisational Chart for more details about the structure.