- About Us
- Our Ministers
- Strategies and Priorities
- Grants and Funding
- Governance and Reporting
- Annual Reports
- DIT Annual Report 2021-22 online version
- Proactive Disclosure
- Annual Reports
- Career Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DIT Capability Framework
- Contact us
We connect South Australians to keep our State moving – now and for the future.
Every South Australian can easily access the services they want, the transport they rely on and the infrastructure they need.
To build with purpose, move with care and connect with community for all South Australians.
- Collaboration – we work together as one team to serve our customers.
- Honesty – we are honest, open and act with integrity.
- Excellence – we commit to excellence in everything we do.
- Enjoyment – we enjoy our work and recognise our success.
- Respect – we respect, understand and value the people we serve.
- Safety – we ensure health, wellbeing and safety underpin our actions and decisions.
- Transport Strategy and Planning develops policies and legal instruments; and establishes strategic plans, standards and program management frameworks for network development to deliver customer, community and economic benefits and outcomes.
- Infrastructure Delivery manages social and civil infrastructure, transport and marine projects safely and efficiently to sustain and support growth, and maximise the benefit of the government's investments.
- North-South Corridor Program Delivery Office develops the plans and oversees the delivery of infrastructure needed to connect the North-South Corridor and enhance the economic opportunity and livability for the communities it serves.
- Road and Marine Services connects our communities by providing safe, reliable and efficient movements and flows of goods, services and people across the State’s Roads and Marine networks.
- South Australian Public Transport Authority offers safe well-connected and customer-focused services for mass transit movement.
- Commercial and Contract Management provides procurement, contract and commercial management support across the department's major transactions as well as property related services to state government clients.
- Public Affairs listens to, informs, communicates and collaborates with our customers, staff and stakeholders to improve outcomes for our communities, economy and state.
- People and Corporate Services delivers internal services that enable the department and its people to fully comply with our obligations, do our work and deliver on our commitments by managing the enterprise’s human resources, finances, core business processes and systems.
See our Customer Service Charter (PDF, 950 KB) to learn about our commitment to customer-focused services that underpin our work.