- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Have your say on the draft 2022-2032 Cycling Strategy for South Australia
The draft 2022-2032 Cycling Strategy for South Australia outlines the vision for riding in South Australia and builds on previous successes and achievements.
The draft state-wide Strategy presents the current state of riding in South Australia and related trends, the barriers to riding and the strategic priorities needed to help increase participation. It recognises the opportunity to promote South Australia as a great place to ride and outlines the objectives, initiatives, actions and priorities to guide future investment, expand and improve cycling infrastructure and support a safe and convenient environment for riding.
It will be delivered in collaboration with state government agencies, local councils and sport and recreation organisations, who all play a key role in supporting more people to cycle, more often.
The draft Strategy has been developed in consultation with South Australian Government agencies, industry bodies and peak stakeholder groups.
Click here to download a copy of the Draft 2022-2032 Cycling Strategy for South Australia.
Read the draft 2022-2032 Cycling Strategy for South Australia and use our interactive map below. Please share your feedback by 31 March 2022.
Have your say by:
- taking our survey
- emailing a submission to: dit.CommunityRelations@sa.gov.au
- mailing your submission to:
Cycling Strategy, Department for Infrastructure and Transport
GPO BOX 1533
Adelaide SA 5000
What are the next steps?
Your input will be taken into account when finalising the 2022-2032 Cycling Strategy for South Australia and to inform future planning
Cycle Instead works as an interactive Journey Planner for your bike trip. It shows you the Bikedirect network across metropolitan Adelaide and other urban areas in South Australia so you can quickly choose the most direct and comfortable route for your journey using secondary roads, bike lanes, shared paths, greenways and bicycle boulevards.
Click on the link below to have a look for yourself!