- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
Service SA customers are advised that the Butler Terrace, Naracoorte customer service centre will re-open on Monday 17 January and the Nile Street, Port Adelaide centre on Tuesday 18 January, subject to any further COVID-19 impacts on staff availability.
Boat operators, scuba divers and swimmers are advised to avoid waters in the immediate vicinity of Old Rapid Bay Jetty after a partial collapse of the closed jetty was discovered earlier this week.
Service SA customers are advised that customer service centres at Nile Street, Port Adelaide and Butler Terrace, Naracoorte, will be closed this week due to the impacts of COVID-19 on staffing levels at these centres.
Adelaide metro customers are advised a small number of scheduled train services are being impacted by COVID-19.
Cricket fans will enjoy free rides as they head to the city for Big Bash League (BBL) and international matches this season.
South Australian boaters should slow down and stay safe during the summer holidays.
Due to maintenance works, the Belair Line will be closed from the first service 10 January to last service 12 January 2022.
Adelaide Metro advises that modified timetables for tram and some bus services will be in place over the festive and summer holiday period.
South Australian taxi, rideshare and chauffeur operators will have more choice and flexibility for their vehicle inspections under a new multi-provider model being introduced by the State Government.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 1pm to 4pm on Wednesday, 1 December.