- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 18 November (weather permitting).
As the weather starts to warm up across South Australia, grain harvest gets underway across our grain growing regions.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night and weekend works will be undertaken in the lowered motorway and on South Road to install the final layer of asphalt and line marking.
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway from 10pm until 5am on the nights of Tuesday, 10 November, and Wednesday, 11 November, for maintenance works.
Resurfacing works have commenced on Port Wakefield Road ensuring motorists will benefit from a safer and smoother ride.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be extended wait times on the Wellington Ferry travelling east from 9:30am to 1pm on Monday, 9 November (weather permitting).
Adelaide Metro is once again teaming up with the Movember Foundation, with 10 trams and 20 buses growing moustaches throughout the month of November to help make a difference in men’s health.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 4 November (weather permitting).
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway from 10pm until 6am on the nights of Monday, 26 October, and Tuesday, 27 October, for maintenance works.
Page 8 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next