- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises the Belair railway line will be partially closed between Blackwood and Belair from first service Thursday, 21 January to last service Tuesday 26 January, inclusive.
The South Road and Regency Road intersection has reopened to traffic following the successful installation of the Regency Road overpass bridge spans.
Adelaide Metro reminds rail users that, as previously announced, the Gawler rail line will be closed until Sunday, 25 April 2021 to allow for works as part of the Gawler Rail Electrification Project.
As part of the Regency Road to Pym Street Project there will be a temporary partial closure of the South Road and Regency Road intersection from 5am Monday, 4 January, to 5am Monday, 11 January, weather permitting.
Adelaide Metro is providing free travel on buses, trains and trams from 5pm, Thursday, 31 December 2020, until the first scheduled service on Friday, 1 January 2021 to help you safely bring in the New Year.
Adelaide Strikers fans will be able to travel to and from home games for free this Big Bash League (BBL) season with Adelaide Oval Express services.
South Australians thinking about purchasing a used car are being reminded of the importance of checking its Used Car Safety Rating (UCSR), with the updated ratings for 2020 launched today.
Adelaide Metro advises that tram and some bus services will operate to a festive season timetable from Tuesday, 29 December 2020 to Thursday, 31 December 2020 (inclusive).
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of Flagstaff Road, at Darlington, from 8pm until 6am on the nights of Monday, 14 December, Tuesday, 15 December, and Wednesday, 16 December, for essential maintenance works.
The existing Tonsley rail line, which currently ends at Clovelly Park Railway Station, is temporarily closed for essential works before it reopens as the Flinders rail line in the coming weeks.