- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Help Aboriginal family, friends and community members with a learner’s permit to become safe, competent and confident drivers with the State Government’s new Teach ‘em Right workshop program.
As part of Operation Moving Traffic, extended clearways will be installed on Glen Osmond Road, Fullarton Road and Main North Road to improve traffic flow and reduce congestion during the morning and afternoon peak periods.
As the Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a maximum of 38 degrees tomorrow and 42 degrees for Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 January, passengers are urged to take care when travelling.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out essential maintenance for electrical systems.
Level crossings on the Outer Harbor rail line have reopened following signal faults this morning.
Leigh Creek Housing Update - The Government has expanded the availability of housing in Leigh Creek.
As the Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a maximum of 41 degrees today and Friday, 19 January, passengers are urged to take care when travelling.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt works will be undertaken in the southbound lanes of South Road between Hawker Street and Port Road this weekend.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety at the Stott Highway intersection with Ridley Road and Halfway House Road, Sedan.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving access around Adelaide Airport with the installation of an additional right-turn lane from Sir Richard Williams Avenue onto Sir Donald Bradman Drive.
Page 52 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next