- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service from 10am until 1pm Tuesday 3 July 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety for all road users at the Morphett Road intersection with Oaklands Road, Warradale.
Temporary throw screens will be installed on all remaining bridges over the Southern Expressway to prevent rock throwing in the area and improve safety for road users until permanent screens are installed.
The brave new world of driverless vehicles may appear the domain of the young and technically savvy, but older members of the community could be the first to benefit.
Works to upgrade the heritage listed Semaphore Jetty have been postponed until later in the year.
The Mount Gambier Roundhouse was damaged by fire several years ago and due to safety concerns is due to be demolished later this month.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking works to upgrade the Franklin Harbour Jetty from early July 2018 until early September 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be a closure of the O-Bahn tunnel to allow crews to carry out essential routine maintenance works.
Motorists are advised there will be closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out essential safety maintenance of tunnel ventilation systems.
Changes to traffic conditions will be in place on Main South Road (north of Sturt Road, Bedford Park) from 7am until 8pm Sunday 17 June and from 6am Saturday 23 June until 8pm Sunday 24 June, for the Darlington Upgrade Project.