- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, South Road will be temporarily closed for southbound traffic between Hotchkiss Crescent, Croydon Park and West Thebarton Road, Thebarton from 7pm Friday, 12 October to 6am Monday, 15 October.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed major upgrade works at the Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection, Linden Park.
From 7am, Sunday, 7 October, road users will be re-directed onto the newly constructed road on the western side of the Morphett Road bridge in a milestone for the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
The lowered motorway constructed as part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project Torrens will be opened to traffic on Saturday 29 September.
As boaters across the state head to the waters this boating season, they are urged to ensure they carry suitable safety equipment and wear a lifejacket on the water.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Franklin Harbour Jetty has been reopened for the community following recent upgrade works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure has opened applications for the 2019 Way2Go Bike Ed program for primary schools across the state.
The Glenelg tram line will be partially closed for essential maintenance works from the evening of Friday 5 October until last service Sunday 7 October 2018.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, Sturt Road will be partially closed over two weekends for road reconstruction works.
The Department advises that a partial rail closure will occur on the Seaford line to allow for essential works as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.