- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
South Australians are urged to be aware of their safety and vehicle traffic at pedestrian and railway level crossings through a level crossing safety campaign.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety for motorists with rock stabilisation works on Gorge Road, adjacent the Kangaroo Creek Reservoir.
Voters are strongly encouraged to vote in the 2018 local council elections by completing and returning their postal ballot by the due date.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Port River Expressway Bridge, also known as the Tom ‘Diver’ Derrick Bridge, will be temporarily closed for essential planned maintenance works overnight this Thursday 18 October and Friday 19 October.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, Sturt Road, Bedford Park, will be partially closed this weekend for road reconstruction works.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school next week for Term 4 and drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses that are picking up or dropping off children.
Adelaide Metro bus timetables are changing from Sunday, 14 October. Changes will enable the ability to relink and realign services and improve travel times.
Works to upgrade two level crossings on the Mount Barker to Victor Harbor railway line at Currency Creek, operated by SteamRanger, will commence this week.
“Boobook” is the final of four new steel-hull ferries to be entered into passenger service.
Regional communities can find out more about our new planning system by attending drop in sessions this Spring.