- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Tailem Bend Ferry has been reopened.
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from tonight, Wednesday, 21 November, to Wednesday, 28 November, to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, traffic changes will be in effect at the South Road intersection with Tonsley Boulevard at the following dates and times
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed safety works at the Anzac Highway intersection with Brighton Road and Tapleys Hill Road.
Works have commenced for the upgrade of two country roads south of Adelaide to improve safety for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Ferry (upstream) service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Tuesday 20 November 2018 (weather permitting).
DPTI is continuing to innovate with the trial of the Rural Junction Active Warning System, which will improve safety on the South Australian rural road network.
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from Tuesday, 13 November, to Friday, 16 November, to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
South Australian lifejacket laws are changing to help keep our community safe when enjoying our states waterways
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Narrung Ferry service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Tuesday 13 November 2018 (weather permitting).
Page 36 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next