- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
As part of the Oaklands Crossing Project, a proposal has been put forward to rename the Oaklands Railway Station to Marion Centre Railway Station.
A quick chat to a couple heading out in a tinny may have helped them survive when their tinny overturned recently.
Adelaide Metro has released this year’s festive season timetables, from Monday 24 December 2018 through to Friday 4 January 2019 (inclusive) reflecting lower patronage demand during this period.
Concrete pavement works have started on the Northern Connector Project, with about 5km of the South Australia's first major concrete road already paved.
As the world marks the International Day of People with Disability on 3 December, SA’s Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure will change the name of a key department to better reflect its values in this area.
Adelaide Metro advises the two-day rail closure planned for Saturday, 1 December, and Sunday, 2 December, has been rescheduled to Saturday, 8 December, and Sunday, 9 December to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
More than 450 people attended an industry briefing at the Adelaide Convention Centre on Wednesday, November 28, where a $5.4 billion pipeline of infrastructure works over the next four years was outlined.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed an upgrade of the McIntyre Road intersection with Montague Road, Modbury North, reducing the risk of right turn crashes.
DPTI is adding its voice to the many across Australia and the world calling for an end to men’s violence against women.
South Australian's are reminded that lifejacket laws changed on 1 December 2017 to help keep our community safe when enjoying our state’s waterways.
Page 35 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next