- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
A $600,000 South Australian Government-funded project to upgrade the junction of Arthur Road and Victor Harbor Road, in Mount Compass, is set to start on Monday.
Works will begin Monday to install an additional right turn lane at a signalised intersection in Mawson Lakes, as part of a safety upgrade funded through the Australian Government’s Black Spot Program.
Buses, trains and trams will be free for this Sunday’s AFLW Grand Final between the Adelaide Crows and Carlton.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety for all road users on Tippett Road, Chain of Ponds.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence works to upgrade the Cross Road, Duthy Street and Harrow Terrace intersection, Kingswood, this Sunday.
More than $460,000 will be spent improving roads at two locations within the Fleurieu Peninsula.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Wednesday, 27 March (weather permitting).
Resurfacing works to improve safety on a 2.5km stretch of Port Wakefield Road, Cavan, will start tonight.
Works to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Upper North Area, including more than 41km of surfacing works, will begin on Saturday, 16 March.
Surfacing works to improve safety on Goyder Highway between Burra and Morgan are set to commence next week.