- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
The Port River Expressway (PREXY) will be closed this weekend between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway in both directions, to allow for the demolition of the Craig Gilbert Bridge.
Drainage works are set to commence on King William Street this Monday 27 May, as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway from 10pm until 5am on the nights of Friday, 24 May, and Saturday, 25 May, to allow works.
From July 1, South Australians will get to choose their own Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider when they renew their vehicle’s registration.
From 1 July 2019, your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance will be your choice.
Marine Safety patrols were kept busy over the Easter break, as a boat safety blitz on the River Murray and around the Yorke Peninsula resulted in 61 expiations being issued.
When passengers arrive aboard gigantic cruise ships, a small team of The Department's staff step into action to make sure they are welcomed and safely moved into the city.
Motorists are advised there will be a closure of the Heysen Tunnels this week on the night of May 10 to allow for routine maintenance activities to occur.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road will be closed from 2pm today, 8 May, between Torrens Hill Road to the Playford Bridge, with an anticipated re-opening on Friday 10 May.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that lane restrictions for southbound traffic on Main South Road will be in place at the Darlington Upgrade Project for remediation works in the lowered motorway caused by recent rain.