- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The missing link of the Outer Harbor Greenway will be built for people cycling and walking between Chief Street and East Street through a $1 million South Australian Government-funded project.
Speed limits in the Barker Inlet and North Arm of the Port Adelaide River have changed.
Safety for all road users on Fosters Road will be improved through a $1.95 million South Australian Government-funded painted median project.
With children across South Australia heading back to school on Monday, 29 April, drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses picking up or dropping off children.
The State Government re-opens King George Whiting fishing
Road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists will be improved at the junction of Payneham Road and O.G. Road, Felixstow, as part of a $4.2 million South Australian Government-funded upgrade.
Service SA has been advised of an incident where a customer was contacted directly by someone claiming to be from Service SA.
Holiday-makers are being reminded to stay safe and take their boating safety responsibilities seriously over the Easter and Anzac Day holiday periods.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is encouraging South Australians to plan their travel ahead of time in the lead up to the Easter long weekend.
Works to upgrade the intersection of Cross Road, Duthy Street and Harrow Terrace, Kingswood will occur this weekend; Saturday and Sunday, 20 and 21 April.
Page 30 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next