- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
New artwork at Oaklands Railway Station is receiving the finishing touches this week.
The driverless vehicle trials continue across South Australia, now in the northern suburb of Munno Para.
Tram testing is planned to take place in the city this afternoon (Tuesday, 23 July), as major track works for the City South Tram Line Replacement Project near completion.
Asphalt works will be underway on King William Street from 7pm tonight (Friday, 19 July) until 6am Tuesday, 23 July, weather permitting, as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
With children across the state heading back to school on Monday, 22 July, drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses picking up or dropping off children.
Early works are underway to improve road safety and traffic flow at the junction of Newton Road and Graves Street, Newton.
Road surfacing works will be undertaken on South Road, St Marys this weekend, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
A new speed and red light camera will be activated at the Hampstead Road and Folland Avenue intersection in Northfield this week in an effort to reduce road trauma.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving pedestrian safety by installing safety bollards on the north-east side of Diagonal Road, Glenelg East, in front of Glenelg Primary School.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is undertaking night works along North Terrace, King William Street, and King William Road, from Sunday 7 July for approximately two weeks.
Page 26 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next