- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
As part of road resurfacing and utility service works for the Darlington Upgrade Project, partial closures of the Shepherds Hill Road, Ayliffes Road and South Road intersection will be in place over the next two weekends.
Works to widen the left-turn lane on Greenhill Road (eastern approach) at the intersection of Portrush Road will commence Tuesday, 8 October.
As the world celebrates the International Day of Older Persons, The Department can boast a healthy range of ages among staff, with five generations working together across the organisation.
Road users driving to the 2019 Innamincka Gymkhana and Motokhana event this weekend are encouraged to Think! Road Safety on outback roads.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 26 September (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 25 September (weather permitting).
The Port River Expressway (PREXY) will be closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the Salisbury Highway near the South Road Superway over the weekend as part of the Northern Connector Project.
The State Government has today formally terminated the $150M Yatala Labour Prison Redevelopment Project Managing Contractor procurement process.
Night and weekend works on the North-South Motorway to install anti-throw screen columns have been extended until Monday, 30 September.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 19 September (weather permitting).