- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 13 November (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 7 November (weather permitting).
Will you catch an #AdelaideMetMo tram or bus this November?
No need to ride your one-horse open sleigh, Adelaide Metro is providing extra buses, trains and trams to get you to and from this year’s National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant on Saturday, November 9.
Motorists are advised that a temporary partial closure of the lowered motorway is required to complete the installation of anti-throw screens on Port Road and the service bridge north of Port Road.
The 2019 DPTI Safety Awards have celebrated some great initiatives delivered by DPTI staff over the past 12 months.
DPTI continues to take on its important responsibilities in building a better future, and this week our Flinders Link Project team spent a day with a group of Flinders University engineering students
Traffic changes will be in place this weekend for the Darlington Upgrade Project, impacting multiple roads, as works continue on resurfacing and piling.
A new speed and red light camera will be activated at the Main North Road and Kings Road intersection, Parafield, this week in an effort to reduce road trauma.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and connectivity in the area, particularly between Happy Valley and Hallett Cove, by upgrading the intersection of Main South Road with Candy Road and Lander Road, O’Halloran Hill from Monday, 28 October.