- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
No need to ride your one-horse open sleigh, Adelaide Metro is providing extra buses, trains and trams to get you to and from this year’s National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant on Saturday, November 9.
Motorists are advised that a temporary partial closure of the lowered motorway is required to complete the installation of anti-throw screens on Port Road and the service bridge north of Port Road.
The 2019 DPTI Safety Awards have celebrated some great initiatives delivered by DPTI staff over the past 12 months.
DPTI continues to take on its important responsibilities in building a better future, and this week our Flinders Link Project team spent a day with a group of Flinders University engineering students
Traffic changes will be in place this weekend for the Darlington Upgrade Project, impacting multiple roads, as works continue on resurfacing and piling.
A new speed and red light camera will be activated at the Main North Road and Kings Road intersection, Parafield, this week in an effort to reduce road trauma.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and connectivity in the area, particularly between Happy Valley and Hallett Cove, by upgrading the intersection of Main South Road with Candy Road and Lander Road, O’Halloran Hill from Monday, 28 October.
DPTI’s Acknowledgement of Aboriginal Country Signage Project has received the 2019 Australian Institute of Landscape Architects National Landscape Architecture Award of Excellence for Community Contribution.
The new $100 million Whyalla school project, which is being managed through the Across Government Services division, has reached an exciting milestone.
As part of road resurfacing works for the Darlington Upgrade Project, traffic restrictions will be in place at the Shepherds Hill Road, Ayliffes Road and South Road intersection from 8pm Friday, 18 October until 6am Monday, 21 October.
Page 22 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next