- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 9am to 3pm on Tuesday, 19 November (weather permitting).
Safety for motorists will soon be improved between Pukatja (Ernabella) and Umuwa in South Australia’s APY Lands, with sealing works currently underway, as part of the APY Main Access Road Upgrade Project.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking testing and commissioning of the two remaining activated pedestrian crossings at Coglin Street and West Street, Hindmarsh from Friday, 15 November.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, changed traffic conditions will be in place in the following locations from 8pm, Friday, 15 November, until 6am, Monday, 18 November, for road reconstruction works.
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera has been activated today (Tuesday, 12 November) at the intersection of Main North, Womma and Tolmer Roads, Elizabeth Park.
Road users are reminded to take extra care while travelling in South Australia’s regions over the coming months as grain harvest gets underway.
Northern Connector Program Lead George Panagopoulos has been acknowledged at RAW’s second Annual Gala Fundraiser, Goal 100 Program
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 13 November (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 7 November (weather permitting).
Will you catch an #AdelaideMetMo tram or bus this November?
Page 21 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next