- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 12:30pm on Wednesday, 22 January (weather permitting).
As part of works for the Flinders Link and Darlington Upgrade Projects, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that various traffic restrictions will be in place in the Bedford Park area this weekend (17 – 20 January 2020).
The South Australian Government has launched the SA Bushfire Appeal to raise funds for people directly affected by the Cudlee Creek and Kangaroo Island fires.
The latest information for communities affected by bushfires is available on the State Recovery website.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary night closures will be in place on the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines on Friday, 17 January and Saturday, 18 January.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Port River Expressway will be temporarily closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway from 8pm Sunday, 12 January until 5am Monday, 20 January 2020, weather permitting.
As part of the Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project, a traffic switch will be implemented at the South Road intersection with Regency Road, effective from 7pm Monday, 13 January 2020.
Motorists are advised that a new red light and speed camera will be activated at the Globe Derby Drive/Port Wakefield Road intersection, Globe Derby Park, on Wednesday, 8 January.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary partial night closures will be in place on the Gawler rail line from Monday, 13 January 2020, to Saturday, 25 January 2020, inclusive.
Motorists are advised that two new red light and speed cameras have been activated at high-priority locations near schools.