- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 3 June (weather permitting).
An Adelaide Metro tram featuring contemporary Aboriginal art is operating this week to mark and support National Reconciliation Week, 27 May – 3 June, and NAIDOC Week, which has been rescheduled to later in the year.
The Valuer-General has released South Australian property values for 2020/21, showing modest rises in the property market across the state.
Basic and advanced Rider Safe motorcycle training courses are resuming from mid June.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a temporary full line night closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be in place from 8:30pm, Saturday, 30 May until 5:30am, Sunday, 31 May.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night works will be undertaken on the South Road surface road and Ayliffes Road to install the final layer of asphalt in the locations detailed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 3pm on Wednesday, 27 May (weather permitting).
DPTI's Transport Project Delivery team has been overseeing the installation of LED line marking into road pavement
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the northbound bridge from Main South Road to the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway), and the Ayliffes Road bridge, will be closed for final asphalting works.