- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Basic and advanced Rider Safe motorcycle training courses are resuming from mid June.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a temporary full line night closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be in place from 8:30pm, Saturday, 30 May until 5:30am, Sunday, 31 May.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night works will be undertaken on the South Road surface road and Ayliffes Road to install the final layer of asphalt in the locations detailed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 3pm on Wednesday, 27 May (weather permitting).
DPTI's Transport Project Delivery team has been overseeing the installation of LED line marking into road pavement
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the northbound bridge from Main South Road to the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway), and the Ayliffes Road bridge, will be closed for final asphalting works.
Service SA has now resumed Learner Theory Testing, with suitable COVID-19 safety provisions in place.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 9:30am to 2pm on Thursday, 14 May (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that night works as part of the South Eastern Freeway Managed Motorway Project will commence Sunday, 10 May, for approximately two weeks.
Page 13 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next