- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Please be advised the partial Gawler rail line closure between Adelaide and Salisbury during the school holidays from first service, Sunday, 5 July to last service, Saturday, 18 July has been extended to last service, Sunday 19 July. There will also be a full Gawler rail line closure between Adelaide and Gawler on Sunday, 12 July.
Friends and family members who are worried about someone’s fitness to drive can now access an online resource to support them with advice on what to do.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Service Road will be closed between Flinders Drive and the entrance to the Flinders Medical Centre northern car park during the following times:
- 6pm Friday, 19 June to 6am Monday, 22 June; and
- 6pm Friday, 26 June to 6am Monday, 29 June.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 9am to 4pm on Tuesday, 16 June (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be three weekend partial Gawler rail line closures between the Adelaide Railway Station and Salisbury in June.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the Southern Expressway will be closed for night works to enable testing of the Intelligent Transport System in the lowered motorway, for three weeks commencing Tuesday, 9 June.
An Adelaide Metro tram bearing striking Aboriginal artwork is again travelling between Adelaide and Glenelg to mark National Reconciliation Week and NAIDOC Week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 3 June (weather permitting).
An Adelaide Metro tram featuring contemporary Aboriginal art is operating this week to mark and support National Reconciliation Week, 27 May – 3 June, and NAIDOC Week, which has been rescheduled to later in the year.
The Valuer-General has released South Australian property values for 2020/21, showing modest rises in the property market across the state.
Page 12 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next