- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Don’t miss your chance to have your say with Adelaide Metro Customer Satisfaction Survey
Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Adelaide Metro is giving customers more time to submit feedback about their public transport experience, with the Adelaide Metro Customer Satisfaction Survey extended until 5pm on Friday, 4 December.
Results from the survey will help Adelaide Metro and service providers to understand customers’ travel experiences on buses, trains and trams, track performance and identify where improvements can be made to ensure customers are getting the best public transport journey possible.
The survey is seeking feedback on the behaviour of drivers and other staff, cleanliness and appearance of buses, trains, trams, stations and interchanges, the availability and accuracy of information at stations and interchanges, and the driving manner of drivers across the network.
Since its launch on Friday, 30 October, approximately 900 customers have completed the survey.
The survey only takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and can be completed at www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announcements2/Customer-Satisfaction-Survey
Adelaide Metro will run customer satisfaction surveys twice a year, with the second survey scheduled to be released in April 2021.
Customers are encouraged to sign up to be notified via email of each survey at the link above to ensure they don’t miss their chance to share their experience.
These regular surveys form part of the public transport contracts and have a strong focus on improving services for customers, with specific Key Performance Benchmarks relating to performance and customer satisfaction criteria.