- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Port River Expressway temporary closure
Friday, 10 January 2020
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Port River Expressway will be temporarily closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway from 8pm Sunday, 12 January until 5am Monday, 20 January 2020, weather permitting.
This temporary closure will take place after the early re-opening of the South Road Superway which is scheduled to occur a day early on Sunday, 12 January.
Access within the Port River Expressway area will be maintained with detours via Hanson Road, Grand Junction Road and the South Road Superway.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of changed conditions.
This closure will allow for final stages of works for the Southern Interchange including barrier removal, lighting, asphalt works, new line marking and installation of a safety barrier.
Speed and lane restrictions apply in the vicinity of the works.
When the Port River Expressway is re-opened to traffic, eastbound traffic (leading onto the Salisbury Highway) will switch onto the newly constructed bridge as part of the Northern Connector’s new Southern Interchange.
Please plan ahead and allow extra travel time.
For more information on the Northern Connector Project visit www.dpti.sa.gov.au/nsc/northern_connector