- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Regency to Pym traffic switch
Thursday, 9 January 2020
As part of the Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project, a traffic switch will be implemented at the South Road intersection with Regency Road, effective from 7pm Monday, 13 January 2020.
Right turns will be temporarily removed from Regency Road onto South Road in both the north and south direction.
At the intersection with South Road, on Regency Road there will be three westbound and two eastbound lanes. Bicycle lanes will remain and the northern and western pedestrian crossings will be removed.
These changes will increase the amount of green traffic signal time and keep traffic moving through the intersection.
Alternative right turns for through-traffic heading north or south off Regency Road will be available at nearby main roads, including Days, Churchill and Naweena Roads.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
Side streets will start to be permanently closed at South Road from mid-January, and will include Wolseley Road, Minerva Crescent and Packard Avenue.
Royce Avenue will also be closed temporarily for an extended period.
For more information on the project, visit Regency to Pym traffic switch