- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Changed traffic conditions for Flinders Drive, Sturt Road and Main South Road
Tuesday, 6 August 2019
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, changed traffic conditions will be in place in the following locations from 8pm, Friday, 9 August, until 6am, Monday, 12 August, for road reconstruction works.
The below traffic arrangements will be in place at each location:
- The eastbound lanes of Sturt Road will be closed, with traffic shifted onto the current westbound lanes.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Sutton Road and Sturt Road.
- The northbound lanes of Flinders Drive will be closed, with traffic shifted onto the current southbound lanes.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Main South Road and Flinders Drive, under the direction of traffic controllers.
- Access for Bedford Park South to Flinders Drive will be via Francis Street access road.
Main South Road
- The southbound lanes of Main South Road south of Flinders Drive will be closed, with traffic shifted onto the current northbound lanes. One lane of traffic will be available in each direction.
- All current movements will remain available at the junction of Main South Road and Franklin Avenue (left in, left out and right in), under the direction of traffic controllers.
- Riverside Drive will be temporarily closed at the junction with Main South Road.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Brookside Road and Main South Road.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time, take extra care when workers are on site and observe speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.