- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Late night rail closures to allow maintenance works
Monday, 17 June 2019
Adelaide Metro advises there will be temporary late night rail closures on the Belair, Outer Harbor and Grange lines over the next fortnight, to allow for scheduled maintenance works.
Essential maintenance works, including rail profiling, have been scheduled for the Belair line and will occur late at night from Sunday, 23 June to Thursday, 27 June, and again on Sunday, 30 June.
The line’s last daily services (the 12.21am to Belair and the 1.06am to Adelaide) have been cancelled on the nights affected and will be replaced by substitute buses.
Works have also been scheduled for the Outer Harbor and Grange lines on Monday, 1 July.
The 12.02am service from Adelaide to Grange, the 12.12am from Adelaide to Outer Harbor, the 12.31am from Grange to Adelaide and the 12.58am from Outer Harbor to Adelaide have been cancelled on the night, to be replaced by substitute buses.
All substitute bus routes will operate as closely as possible to the train timetables for the duration of the closures.
For more information, please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au