- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Traffic switch for Oaklands Crossing Project and partial Seaford rail line closure
Thursday, 4 October 2018
From 7am, Sunday, 7 October, road users will be re-directed onto the newly constructed road on the western side of the Morphett Road bridge in a milestone for the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
The switch will allow works to occur on the eastern side.
The project has now had approval for the final design for elements including the new Oaklands Station canopy, public amenities, bicycle storage, bridge and station structures, landscaping, pathways and retaining walls.
In preparation for this weekend’s traffic change, a partial rail closure will occur on the Seaford line on the evening of Saturday 6 October.
Train services between Adelaide and Brighton will be replaced by substitute buses from 7:30pm, until the last scheduled service. Trains will continue to operate between Brighton and Seaford railway stations.
Further partial, late night closures will be required in the coming months, to facilitate construction works.
For full details of the closure and temporary timetables visit Adelaide Metro or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.
For further information about the project, including to view the final design images, please visit the project website at www.ptpa.com.au/oaklands