- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Temporary closure of Main South Road and Southern Expressway, Bedford Park
Thursday, 16 August 2018
As part of the Darlington Upgrade project, Main South Road, Bedford Park, and part of the Southern Expressway will be temporarily closed from 8pm, Friday, 24 August until 6am, Monday, 27 August.
This closure will allow for the installation of the 3,000 tonne bridge which will be located on Main South Road over the Southern Expressway to the new lowered motorway.
Main South Road, Bedford Park
- Main South Road will be closed between Flinders Drive and Flagstaff Road.
- Detours will be in place via Sturt Road and Marion Road.
- The Southern Expressway will be closed between the Marion Road off ramp and Main South Road intersection.
- Motorists will be required to enter/exit the Southern Expressway via the Marion Road ramps.
Access for emergency vehicles in all directions will be maintained at all times.
The lowered motorway will be open to traffic on completion of the project.
Motorists are encouraged to plan ahead and familiarise themselves with these changes. Please visit the Darlington Upgrade Project website for more detailed information www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/nsc/darlington_upgrade_project
We thank motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.