- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Works on Blackwood Roundabout Upgrade begin next week
Friday, 27 July 2018
As part of the early works for the Blackwood Roundabout Upgrade, the relocation of underground services will be undertaken between the week commencing Monday 30 July and the end of August 2018, weather permitting.
All roads will remain open to traffic while works will be undertaken between 7am and 7pm.
Temporary speed restrictions will apply to road vehicles during these works.
Works will be occurring on the footpath and there will be some changes to pedestrian access.
Access to properties will be maintained at all times and every effort will be made to minimise impacts to surrounding properties and road users wherever possible.
The safety of road workers and the travelling public is paramount so please take care when travelling through work zones.
This $3.5 million Blackwood Roundabout Upgrade is part of DPTI’s Metropolitan Works Program (Metro D&C) which will improve traffic efficiency, pedestrian access and safety.
The Blackwood Roundabout Upgrade will include:
- Construction of a new, larger roundabout
- Road resurfacing
- New line marking
- Landscaping and monument conservation and relocation
- Lighting upgrades.
For further information visit: www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/blackwood_roundabout