- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Torrens Road temporary closure
Monday, 14 May 2018
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works on Torrens Road between the west side of the intersection with South Road to the Days Road/Lamont Street intersection.
To minimise disruptions, works will be undertaken from 7pm, Friday, 18 May until 6am, Monday, 21 May, 2018, weather permitting.
Works will include the removal of existing road pavement, laying new pavement, asphalting and line marking.
Businesses remain open on South Road and adjacent side streets, with alternative customer access arrangements in place where required. Please see the map below for a full list of traffic restrictions and alternative routes.
Pedestrian and cyclist access will be restricted, with detours in place.
For information on affected Adelaide Metro services, please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for more information.
Lane and speed restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works. Signage will be in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions, alternative routes for light and heavy vehicles and local detours. Please visit www.t2talliance.com.au for details.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.