- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Partial southbound lane closures for Main South Road, Bedford Park
Thursday, 3 May 2018
Due to emergency road works, two dedicated right turn lanes into Sturt Road and adjacent southbound through lane on Main South Road, have been closed.
Three southbound lanes on the Main South Road approach to Sturt Road intersection will remain operational, with the lane closest to the centre median available for right hand turns into Sturt Road.
Motorists and bus commuters are advised to expect delays in the peak period and use an alternative route if possible.
These works and associated restrictions are expected to continue throughout the weekend so please allow extra travel time. To alleviate the traffic delays, traffic signal phasing has been adjusted.
Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works and signage will be in place to alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site, and observe traffic signage and restrictions.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au
Thank you for your patience.