- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Temporary CBD tram closure for City Tram Extension Project night works
Monday, 19 March 2018
Night works at the intersection of King William Road and North Terrace will be undertaken as part of the City Tram Extension Project, occurring from Monday 19 March to Thursday 22 March between 10pm and 6am.
During these times tram services will be replaced with substitute buses between Victoria Square and the Entertainment Centre.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises the intersection of King William Street and North Terrace will open to local traffic during the works, speed and lane restrictions will be in place. Bus services will not be impacted.
Access to businesses, carparks and properties will be maintained at all times and every effort will be made to minimise noise impacts to nearby residents and businesses.
For more information regarding the planned works, or to register your interest to receive project updates via text or email, contact the project team on 1300 030 919.
For real time roadwork information, download the Addinsight app for Apple or Android or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
DPTI appreciates your patience and cooperation while these important works are undertaken.
For information about substitute services please call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au.