- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Temporary late night partial closures on the Outer Harbor and Grange lines
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the Outer Harbor and Grange lines will be temporarily closed for some services after 11:30pm due to finishing works, commencing Wednesday 14 February 2018.
These works will include landscaping, pedestrian crossing works, the installation of emergency stairs and other minor finishing works.
Works will occur on the following nights:
- Wednesday 14 February and Thursday 15 February
- Sunday 18 February to Thursday 22 February
- Sunday 25 February to Thursday 1 March
Trains will continue to operate between Woodville Station and Outer Harbor/Grange Stations and substitute buses will operate between Adelaide Railway Station and Woodville Station.
Substitute buses will pick up from stop W1 North Terrace, opposite Adelaide Railway Station, with passengers required to transfer at Woodville Station.
The following Outer Harbor and Grange train services will be affected:
Departing Adelaide Railway Station
11.57pm to Grange
12.12am to Outer Harbor
To Adelaide Railway Station
11:33pm from Grange
12:00am from Outer Harbor
12:33am from Grange
1:00am from Outer Harbor
The 4:34am Outer Harbor train service from Adelaide to Outer Harbor will not operate on Thursday 15 and Friday 16 February, Monday 19 February to Friday 23 February and Monday 26 February to Friday 2 March.
There will no impact to train services on Friday and Saturday nights, to minimise the impact to customers during the Adelaide festival period.
Temporary timetables for substitute buses are available on the Adelaide Metro website or alternatively commuters can contact the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 for assistance.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.