- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
REMINDER: Tonsley Line temporarily closed from last service today, 20 November
Friday, 20 November 2020
Adelaide Metro reminds train passengers the existing Tonsley rail line, which currently ends at Clovelly Park Railway Station, will be temporarily closed from last service today, 20 November 2020, before it reopens as the Flinders rail line.
The line will remain closed until commissioning and driver training can be completed on the new line, and will depend on COVID-19 restrictions.
Substitute buses will be in place for commuters during the closure, following the current train timetables as closely as possible and servicing stations between Clovelly Park and Woodlands Park. To provide customers between the Adelaide and Woodlands Park Railway Stations additional travel options, some Seaford express services will stop all stations during the closure. For information about substitute buses, please visit: www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
The new Tonsley Railway Station will open to commuters when the line re-opens, with Clovelly Park Railway Station closed permanently from the last service today, 20 November 2020. The new Tonsley Railway Station will replace the decommissioned Clovelly Park Railway Station.
When the new Flinders rail line is opened it will operate under a timetable which offers:
- extended services until late on weeknights;
- a 20-minute frequency during peak times on weekdays;
- a 30 minute frequency at all other times; and
- new weekend services from early morning to late night (from the weekend of 26-27 December 2020).
To view the timetables visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au, visit the InfoCentre located at the Adelaide Railway Station, or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 for assistance.
Reminder to Outer Harbor and Grange rail line users: The full Outer Harbor and Grange line will also be closed on the following weekends:
- From 8pm today, 20 November, to last service, Sunday, 22 November 2020.
- From 8pm Friday, 27 November, to last service, Sunday, 29 November 2020.
Substitute buses will in place, as train services will not be operating. For details on service interruptions and replacement trains and buses please visit Adelaide Metro.