- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
Keep the point-to-point community (including taxi, rideshare and chauffeur vehicle operators) COVID SAfe with some simple health and safety steps and requirements.
COVID SAfe health and safety tips
Passengers and drivers who are unwell or experiencing cold/flu symptoms should stay home, if possible. Implementing signage to encourage this is recommended.
Please maintain as much physical distance as possible, and avoid close contact between driver and passenger with these measures:
- Limit the number of passengers to one person where possible, unless they are members of the same family or travelling group.
- Where possible, passengers should sit in the back.
- Avoid touching seat headrests.
- Passengers should handle their own luggage.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
Hygiene and face masks
Drivers and passengers must wear face masks and vehicle operators should make hand sanitiser available within the vehicle.
Vehicles should be cleaned and disinfected after each shift, with a focus on high-touch surfaces like grab rails, handles, arm rests, seat belts and buckles. An additional wipe-over with disinfectant wipes between passengers is advised.
Where possible, drivers should set the air conditioning to external airflow instead of recirculation, or open a window.
Closed bins should be provided, where possible and appropriate.
Create and use QR Codes
Vehicle operators can create their own QR code by creating a COVID SAfe plan for their vehicles.