Win a lifejacket terms and conditions – Adelaide 4WD Adventure Show & Club Marine SA Boat and Fishing Show
Competition terms and conditions
Enter via the competition entry box at the Marine Safety SA stand at the Adelaide 4WD Adventure Show & Club Marine SA Boat and Fishing Show.
- The promoter of this competition is the Department for Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) of the South Australian Government.
- The competition commences at 9.00 am on Friday 22 October 2021 and closes at 5.00 pm on Sunday 24 October 2021 during the Adelaide 4WD Adventure Show & Club Marine SA Boat and Fishing Show (Promotional Period).
- The winning competition participant will receive a lifejacket, valued at up to $100.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. DIT accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entry to the competition is free and is limited to one entry per person.
- Each entry must be filled in on an official entry form at the Adelaide 4WD Adventure Show & Club Marine SA Boat and Fishing Show and placed in the entry box.
- Competition participants must provide a valid email address. Any entries without a valid email address will be deemed ineligible to win.
- Entry is open to people attending the Adelaide 4WD Adventure Show & Club Marine SA Boat and Fishing Show.
- Under conditions of the SA Public Sector Code of Ethics, DIT employees and other SA Government employees can enter the competition, but they and their immediate families are ineligible to win the prize.
- The winning entry will be chosen by a random draw in a manner determined by DIT’s sole discretion. DIT’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning competition participant will receive a notification which will include instructions on how to claim the prize.
- The winning competition participant will need to provide their postal address, in order for the prize to be mailed to them, alternatively they may arrange to collect the prize in person during business hours from DIT Regency Park Office at 13 Kateena Street, Regency Park SA.
- The prize must be claimed within 30 days from notification. If mailing details are not provided or it is not collected by this date the prize will be deemed forfeited.
- Competition participants hereby grant the South Australian Government; nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, licenses to: reproduce, modify, distribute, publicly display, broadcast, publish, and use the competition participant’s entry, without any restrictions.
- The winning competition entry may be used for promotional purposes via the Marine Safety SA website, Marine Safety SA Newsletter, social media and any other purpose by the South Australian Government.
- The Government of South Australia accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
- DIT shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law)
- DIT reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any competition participant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or if the competition participant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. DIT’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- DIT reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition at any time.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance by the competition participant of these terms and conditions.