- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be temporary late night closures of the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines from Monday, 1 March to Thursday, 8 April, inclusive, with the exception of AFL match days.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 10am to 12pm on Wednesday, 3 March (weather permitting).
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary full closure of the Flinders rail line from just before 10pm on Wednesday, 24 February until first service Thursday, 25 February.
The Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project is on the fast track to completion with the installation of a pedestrian and cyclist overpass that provides important east-west, connectivity between Torrens Road and Regency Road.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Swan Reach Ferry service from 10am to 12pm on Tuesday, 23 February (weather permitting).
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Swan Reach Ferry service from 10am to 12pm on Tuesday, 16 February (weather permitting).
Murray the autonomous vehicle is scheduled to return to the roads of Renmark from Tuesday, 9 February for Phase 2 of South Australia’s regional autonomous vehicle trial.
Wardang Island, also known as Waraldi in Narungga Language, is an island located 10 kilometres west of Port Victoria on the mid-west coast of the Yorke Peninsula.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport is reminding boaties and holiday-makers to prioritise safety protocols and marine awareness this weekend and on Australia Day.
Cricket fans will be able to travel for free to cheer on the Adelaide Strikers in their final three regular season Big Bash League (BBL) games, which have been relocated to Adelaide Oval.