- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 9am until 3pm Thursday 15 March 2018 (weather permitting).
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the Outer Harbor and Grange lines will be temporarily closed between Adelaide Railway Station and Woodville Station after 11:30pm due to finishing works some evenings throughout March.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken at the intersection of Pym Street and South Road, requiring a temporary closure of Pym Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence road works tomorrow to upgrade the intersection of Riddoch Highway (Penola Road) and Wandilo Forest Road-Ridge Road in the State’s south east.
Works to improve safety with the installation of a ‘No Stopping Zone’ are now complete at the junction of Bower Road and Sansom Road, Semaphore Park.
Safety on Angas Valley Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing works commencing Monday, 26 February 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum downstream Ferry service from 10:00am until 1:00pm Wednesday 21 February 2018.
Safety and access improvements for pedestrians and cyclists are complete with the installation of a Wombat Crossing on Main Road, near Hewitt Drive, McLaren Vale.
The South Australian Government is committed to the introduction of a heavy vehicle inspection scheme to identify, monitor and mitigate un-roadworthiness of heavy vehicles on South Australian roads.
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the Outer Harbor and Grange lines will be temporarily closed for some services after 11:30pm due to finishing works, commencing Wednesday 14 February 2018.
Page 50 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next