- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Works for the installation and upgrade of bike cages at key locations on the Adelaide Metro network have commenced.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be temporary interruptions to the Swan Reach and Purnong ferries in order to undertake routine maintenance.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, an increased program of works will occur along the Port River Expressway during the April school holidays.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works on South Road between Ashwin Parade/West Thebarton Road and Susan Street.
DPTI employees are being encouraged to look out for each other on ‘Rail R U OK? Day’
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services for Friday night’s Adelaide Crows V Collingwood Magpies AFL game.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is again recognising the industry-wide mental health initiative Rail R U OK? Day this Thursday.
From Monday 16 April 2018, works will commence to set up site compounds for the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation Project on the Dwyer Road and Diagonal Way Reserves.
Horticultural producers across South Australia will be able to improve their fruit quality and yields, thanks to the introduction of the Development (Horticultural Netting) Variations Regulations 2018.
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services for Saturday’s Port Adelaide V Brisbane Lions AFL game.
Page 48 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next