- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that partial, late-night Seaford rail closures will take place to allow for essential works as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Waikerie Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday 16 May 2018.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works on Torrens Road between the east side of the intersection with South Road to Wright Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Port River Expressway Bridge, also known as the Tom ‘Diver’ Derrick Bridge, will be temporarily closed for maintenance works from 9am Saturday 12 May to 9pm Tuesday 15 May 2018.
Walls in the Heysen Tunnels are being cleaned to help keep the time-saving thoroughfares safe.
Due to emergency road works, two dedicated right turn lanes into Sturt Road and adjacent southbound through lane on Main South Road, have been closed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Morgan Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
Road users are being asked to pledge to Drive So Others Survive and display a yellow ribbon as part of National Road Safety Week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial, late-night rail closure will take place on the Seaford line from Sunday 6 May to Friday 11 May 2018 to allow for essential maintenance works.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school on Monday 30 April and drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses that are picking up or dropping off children.
Page 46 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next