- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is partnering with Lifeline Australia and the TrackSAFE Foundation to promote and support suicide prevention.
Road surfacing works will be undertaken on Ayliffes Road, St Marys this weekend, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
The tram line will be closed between South Terrace, Entertainment Centre and Botanic Gardens from 11:30pm on Saturday, 6 July to last service on Tuesday, 23 July as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
Night works will be undertaken in the rail corridor between Clovelly Park and Tonsley stations from 8pm, Friday, 28 June until 6am, Monday, 1 July as part of the Flinders Link Project.
Visitors to the Adelaide Boat Show can have their boating questions answered and even sit for their boat licence exam at the Marine Safety display this year.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be night works on Main North and Para Roads, Evanston Park from Tuesday, 25 June as part of the Gawler East Link Road Project.
The Department ran an online survey to better understand the knowledge, skills and behaviours of South Australian recreational boaters.
Adelaide Metro advises there will be temporary late night rail closures on the Belair, Outer Harbor and Grange lines over the next fortnight, to allow for scheduled maintenance works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 19 June (weather permitting).
South Australia’s first-ever Performance Based Standards B-Quad Road Train has been introduced to the state’s road network to transport produce from farms in the Southern Mallee to Virginia Farm Produce at Virginia.
Page 27 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next