- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
2022 school term bus timetables now online
Friday, 28 January 2022
School term bus timetables for 2022 have been finalised and are now available on the Adelaide Metro website.
The school term bus timetables apply from Monday 31 January 2022 and can be accessed on the Adelaide Metro website at www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
Despite the ongoing challenge of managing COVID-related impacts on public transport, no scheduled school bus services have been removed or cancelled, with modified timetables only required on some routes.
These modified timetables are to accommodate necessary roster changes for operators of Adelaide Metro services due to drivers and support staff testing positive to COVID-19 or being required to isolate. Less than 4% of the 9,038 daily services are impacted.
A patronage review has been carried out across every bus trip to ensure that suspended services are those with lowest patronage demand. Last trips of the evening, where no alternative service is available, will not be suspended at any time. Operators will continue to review services and increase resources to ensure that trips can be reinstated as soon as possible.
Passengers are encouraged to regularly visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au to check timetables and plan travel ahead of time.
Help keep us all safe
Passengers are reminded to stay home if they are feeling unwell and to social distance where possible when using public transport.
Passengers are also still required to check-in using QR codes and wear face masks while on-board or waiting at a stop or station.
All public transport passengers, staff and the broader South Australian community are strongly encouraged to get vaccinated and continue to follow SA Health advice.
Stay up to date
For the latest public transport information: