- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Addison Road resurfacing works to commence
Tuesday, 24 November 2020
Essential resurfacing works along Addison Road will commence on Tuesday 24 November, providing improved ride quality and safety for road users.
Funded by the South Australian Government, approximately 1.3 kilometres of resurfacing works on Addison Road, between Torrens Road and Grand Junction Road, are scheduled to start on 24 November. Resurfacing is expected to be completed by mid-December 2020, weather permitting.
The majority of works will be undertaken from Monday to Friday between 6pm and 6am to ensure safety and efficiency. Some minor works will be undertaken during the day between 9am and 4pm, and occasional weekend work may be required.
There will be 25km/h speed restrictions during works and 40km/h outside of working hours.
One-way traffic will be in place during working hours – either northbound or southbound. A detour will be in place for affected traffic.
Variable Message Signs will be used in strategic locations to advise drivers of closures and/or detour routes.
Works will be managed to minimise disruption to local residents and businesses. However, some noise disturbance can be expected while these works are completed.
Please plan ahead and allow extra travel time. Road users are advised to follow the direction of traffic management staff, observe signage including speed and lane restrictions and take care when workers are on site.
Access to properties will be maintained during the works wherever practical. Advance notice will be provided if there is a need to temporarily restrict driveway access.