- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Changed access to Southern Expressway and Main South Road
Saturday, 5 October 2019
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, access to the Southern Expressway via the Main South Road on-ramp from Flinders Drive, will be closed from 8pm Sunday 13 October for approximately three weeks.
This temporary closure is required to facilitate pilling works.
During this time, motorists wanting to access the Southern Expressway will need to enter the lowered motorway at the Ayliffes Road and South Road intersection or access via the Marion Road on-ramp.
Motorists will still be able to turn left out of Flinders Drive to enter the lowered motorway as per current arrangements.
The works will result in traffic restrictions on the southbound carriageway of Main South Road, between Sturt Road and Flinders Drive to safely accommodate the piling rig and construction activities.
Two lanes of southbound traffic through this section of Main South Road will reduce to one lane between the hours of 8pm-6am, Thursdays to Mondays during the three week period.
We thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken. For more information on the Darlington Upgrade Project visit https://dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/nsc/darlington_upgrade_project