- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Reminder: Seaford/Tonsley rail line closure for Oaklands Project
Monday, 1 April 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure on the Seaford line and a full closure of the Tonsley line will occur as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
Train services between Adelaide and Brighton will be replaced by substitute buses from the first scheduled service, on Saturday, 13 April, until the last scheduled service on Sunday, 5 May.
Substitute buses will run between Adelaide and Brighton and trains will operate between Brighton and Seaford railway stations.
For the duration of the closure, the weekday Seaford train timetable between Seaford and Brighton will change in order to efficiently manage trains arriving and departing from Brighton Station.
As the closure is between Adelaide and Brighton, there will also be a full closure of the Tonsley line with substitute buses in place.
Train services will resume from first service Monday, 6 May.
The closure is to facilitate the connection of the new Oaklands Station and rail line to the Seaford corridor.
Further partial, late night closures may be required in the coming months, to facilitate construction works.
For full details of the closure and temporary timetables visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.