- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Safety improvements on Findon Road
Friday, 13 July 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety on Findon Road between Pierson Street and Valetta Road, Kidman Park.
As a result of DPTI safety investigations and community feedback, improvements will include installing a painted median on Findon Road and the installation of a full time bike lane between Pierson Street and just prior to the Valetta Road intersection, Findon Road, Kidman Park.
Works are scheduled to commence on Sunday 15 July and are expected to be complete by end of July 2018, weather permitting.
Associated line marking works will be undertaken at night between 8pm and 12:30am on Sunday 15 July, weather permitting. These works will be undertaken at night to minimise the impact to road users. Associated sign installation works will be undertaken over one day between the hours of 9am and 4pm, following the installation of line marking.
Roads will remain open to traffic during work times, with a 25km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Pedestrian and cyclist access will be maintained, with lane and other speed restrictions subject to onsite conditions.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important works are carried out.