- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
FREE public transport for Port Adelaide V Brisbane Lions
Thursday, 5 April 2018
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services for Saturday’s Port Adelaide V Brisbane Lions AFL game.
Leave your car at home and show your valid AFL game ticket at Adelaide Oval for FREE travel on MAC Footy Express services as well as all regular Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams.
Get in early to beat the rush with FREE services all day game day on Saturday 7 April.
MAC Footy Express train and tram services will operate to a higher frequency before and after the game with only a short walk to Adelaide Oval.
MAC Footy Express bus services operate across metropolitan Adelaide with all services to set down and pick up at the Interchange on King William Road, with some services using Victoria Drive and a new location on Sir Edwin Smith Avenue. Some other service zones have moved slightly to allow room for the new tram stop.
Tram passengers please note that the new tram stops on King William Road by the Festival Theatre and the eastern side of North Terrace will not be operational.
For travel assistance, please contact the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.
Download the MAC Footy Express Timetable Guide at www.adelaidemetro.com.au.