- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Temporary closure of Overland Road, Croydon Park
Friday, 23 March 2018
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, a temporary closure Overland Road, Croydon Park, is required to undertake pavement, footpath and drainage works.
To safely facilitate these works, Overland Road will be temporarily closed at South Road, from 6am, Monday, 26 March, to 6am, Monday, 9 April.
Works will be undertaken during the day, seven days a week, with intermittent night works, excluding the Easter Period (6am, Friday, 30 March, to 6am, Tuesday, 3 April) when no works will be undertaken.
In addition, the following minor pavement works will be undertaken:
- Night and weekend works, on South Road, between Hotchkiss Crescent and Overland Road from 7pm, Friday, 23 March, to 6am, Monday, 26 March.
- Testing of pavement to be undertaken intermittently from 7pm, Monday, 26 March, to 6am, Tuesday, 27 March.
- Night works on the Port Road Median, between King Street and Queen Street from 7pm, Thursday, 22 March, to 6am, Friday, 23 March.
South Road will remain open to traffic with two lanes in each direction.
Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works, with residents and businesses notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact.
While South Road remains open, lane and speed restrictions will apply with signage in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
Pedestrian access will be maintained, although the eastern footpath on South Road, between Pym Street and Overland Road, will at times be closed and a temporary detour route will be provided.
Businesses in the area will remain open, please support your local businesses. Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For further information about these works, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au